Queen’s College is a co-educational, non-selective day and boarding school for ages 0- 18 years, set in 36-acres of beautiful countryside on the edge of Taunton - giving the best of town and country.
Join us on Thursday 11th February at 7pm (GMT) for our Online Open Event to find out more about our Sixth Form.
We understand that your time and safety are paramount, as is the safety of our school and local community. That’s why this year we are hosting our Open Events Online, giving you access to find out about how Queen's College can support your child's educational journey - right at your fingertips.
Sixth Form is a pivotal time in a child’s education. They are on the cusp of university study and their future career pathway. Queen's has a track record of impressive A-Level results (80.6% of our students achieved A*-B in 2019), and all-round university support. The majority of our leavers go on to study at their chosen university. Our small class sizes and high teacher to student ratios ensure plenty of contact time for all AS and A-Level subjects.
The online event will include:
1) A welcome from Headteacher Dr Lorraine Earps
2) A talk from our Head of Sixth about our pastoral care, university and careers support, and Sixth Form life at Queen's.
3) A-Level subject choices.
4) Details of our dedicated Sixth Form centre and key facilities.
5) Sample lessons and activities.
6) Testimonials from current students.
7) Live Q & A session.
8) Chance to book 1:1 appointments with our subject specialists.
To find out more about Sixth Form at Queen's, register to join us for this online event on Thursday 11th February 2021.