Queen's College provides a network of bus routes, which are kept under constant review.
Working in conjunction with our transport provider, Hatch Green, we have put measures in place to help ensure the safe transport of our students to and from school each day.
• All students will be allocated a seat. Where possible, they will be sat with ample distance between each other. On busier routes, they will be sat with their Year Group 'bubble'. Students and parents will be sent plans of the seating allocation prior to the start of term.
• All students over the age of 11 will be required to wear a face covering/mask while on the bus. Younger students who wish to wear a face covering/mask may do so. Face coverings/masks will be sent to relevant students.
• All students will be asked to use hand sanitiser upon boarding and disembarking. Students should have their own pocket sized sanitizer with them for the journey.
• All students will be asked to queue and board in an organised fashion while maintaining social distancing.
• Each minibus will undergo enhanced cleaning prior to and after each journey with additional regular cleaning of frequently touched surfaces.
Given the COVID-19 situation and our aim to implement the measures above, places on school buses must be booked in advance.
Those booking a full-term return ticket will be given priority. Requests for single or part-week tickets will only be allocated if there are spaces available. Unfortunately we will not be able to offer any ad hoc use of the buses. Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
If you would like further details, please contact Mrs Rebecca Mockridge by emailing email@example.com
Route A (HONITON) - Honiton.
Route B (MARTOCK) - Martock, Shepton Beauchamp, Seavington,Ilminster, Hatch Beauchamp, Stoke Road.
Route C (MINEHEAD) - Alcombe, Dunster Lay-by, Dragon's Cross, Williton, Halsway Manor, Crowcombe.
Route D (TIVERTON) - Exeter Services (starting in September), Tiverton Services, Golden Hill Pet Supplies (Rockwell Green), Cades Farm Bus Stop (Wellington).
Route E (PURITON) - Puriton, Compass Inn, Taunton (Hardy's Road), O'Bridge, Kingston Road, Taunton (outside Buff).
Route F (CHARD) - Tytherleigh, Chard, Horton.
Route G (ENMORE) - Lower Enmore, Enmore, Pine's Cafe, Bishops Lydeard.
Route H (AXMINSTER) - Axminster (Hunter's Lodge), Andrewshayes Holiday Park.