It is important that the dress and appearance of pupils reflects well on the individual and the school at all times. Additionally, we believe that wearing uniform enhances pupils’ sense of community and belonging that is at the heart of our ethos.
All uniform must be purchased prior to a student starting at Queen’s as they will be required to wear it on their first day. Perry Uniform has been appointed to supply Queen’s College uniform. Perry is a leading supplier of school uniform and sports kit and their website can be accessed by clicking here.
Its service includes:
- Internet-based ordering (available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week):
- I-size, an intelligent online sizing service to help you order the right sizes
- A personalised fitting service, by appointment, at our in-school measuring event
- Postage-free standard UK delivery service direct to your home or office
- Postage-free returns label to return items for whatever reason
Order online at www.perryuniform.co.uk
To order from Perry Uniform you will need to set up an account and a profile for each child. To set up an account please go to https://schools.perryuniform.co.uk/customer/account/login/
For guidance on how to order and answers to FAQs please visit