Forces’ Families on this package currently pay a maximum termly fee* of £869.78 (Senior) and £663.22 (Prep) per child, in addition to the CEA. All meals, laundry and local trips are included in the fees.
Our co-educational, non-selective independent school set in 36 acres of beautiful grounds provides the perfect home-from-home combined with top-class schooling.
We understand that military life can add emotional pressure to the upbringing of a child, linked with what can be a series of educational moves. Queen’s works very hard to empathise with the unique needs of our military families, and provide consistent family support.
- A supportive family boarding environment from 7-18 years
- A broad and balanced curriculum with wide-ranging co-curricular activities
- Extensive subject choices and combinations through to GCSE and A Levels
- Caring, supportive, inspirational staff and boarding house-parents
- A strong tutor network with reassuring communication between home and school
- Superb academic, sport, music, creative and performing arts facilities including a state-of-the-art theatre, dance studio and swimming pool
- Flexibility for pupils to join their families at times of POTL and R&R
For further support and information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Please note: Fees change in line with CEA funding.