AGENT RESOURCE PACK
If you or your families would like to learn more about Queen’s College, please download our Agent Resource Pack for up-to-date, practical information. This includes:
- Term dates
- GCSE and Pre-GCSE subjects
- International Payment Advice
- You can now access our Registration Form online, to complete your student’s application.
HOW TO APPLY
We are delighted that your student is interested in joining Queen’s College! Whether this is for one term immersion or full-time study, they can expect to follow this process.
To begin the application process, please first complete our online Registration Form. Details to pay the Registration fee will then be sent to your chosen email address. Once the form and fee payment are complete, your student is then Registered with us for study.
Once registered, we will send you details of interview and assessments. To join in Senior School, a minimum 4.5 IELTS is required. To join our Sixth Form, a minimum 5.5 IELTS is required. Students who do not meet these levels can join our one-term immersion programme, or our summer camp programmes.
If you have any questions, please contact our friendly admissions team firstname.lastname@example.org.
WORK WITH US
We are now accepting applications from new agents wishing to work with Queen’s College, Taunton.
We offer generous commissions, and high levels of agent support.
- 20% of student’s fee: for short, one-term stays.
- 15% of student’s first year fee PLUS 5% for every subsequent year: for full-time boarding students domiciled in Europe, Africa, the Americas and Australasia (an increase of 5% for the first year plus 5% for every subsequent year).
- 10% of student’s first year fee PLUS 5% of every subsequent year: for full-time boarding students domiciled in Asia.
If you would like to apply to partner with us, please contact email@example.com.
We will then contact you within 2 working days.
Thank you for your support.